Some stuff we know we currently need, donated is great but also possibly buying at good deals.
Last Updated: May 27th, 2017
- NSF equipment and appliances of all kinds for possible commercial kitchen buildout.
- Rubber/impact resist flooring for weight room.
- Work Tables/Gaming Table/Lego
- Bookshelves/Shelving units
- Raised garden bed material (lots)
- Garden Dirt
- Fencing (privacy/wood with >80% Opaque)
- Gym equipment
- Movie projector (good for 12’+)
- Comfy Chairs/couches (Clean)
- White Paint! (lots)
- Decent Laptops
- Rubber Roofing Materials
- Radiant Modines
- Paint Brushes/Roller pads
- DMS Commuter bicycles/parts
- Flooring materials of various kinds >100sqft
- WoodShop Managers! Improve and maintain woodshop.
- Shop Coverage during open hours. people to cover same days every-other week reliably.
- Volunteers! Always some work that needs doing.
Misc Building Materials:
- Extension Cords / Long-corded Power Strips
- Metal Stock
- Clean Plywood / Hard Wood
- Commercial Rugs, even moderately worn for the messier shops.
- LED Light Fixtures of Any Kind
- Newer Laptops for Dedicated Equipment (2GB ram+) like Big Laser/3D Printers
- 3D Scanner: DIY? Functional system.
- Hand woodworking tools: Hand Planes/Miter box/Coping saws/clamps/etc.
- Small Crafting Tools of most any kind
- 4'x8' Panel saw
- Wide capacity belt sander
- traditional hand tools
- Acrylic scraps 4"+ x 4"+
- Metal stock of any kind for metal shop.
- Aluminum stock of any kind (Cases, Rails, Mounts, etc.) for robotics/cnc's
- Mindstorms: Would be nice for kids classes.
- Electronics: Components (No old CRT's, Bulky stuff, etc)
- Technical Books/Creative Projects/Crafty Books/The Trades: We'll have a small library. (please not overly outdated)
- Volunteers: Always looking for help with shop work.
- Teachers: People who want to run paid classes.
- Accounting: cost effective Duluth MakerSpace Accounting.
- Garbage: Good Cheap Service or sponsorship
- Plowing: Relaxed Late-morning snow removal & sponsorship for reduced rate