- Dollar Stores
- HobbyTown/Carr's Hobby: Local
- Sparkfun: Fun to navigate/learn about unique products, little expensive usually.
- Adafruit: Similar to sparkfun with unique offerings.
- Tayda: Cheaper yet still easy to navigate
- DigiKey: Bulk, but must know EXACTLY what you want.
- All Electronics
- www.nextdayautomation.com: Maple Grove
- Ebay - Direct from china for bulk - >1mo but cheap
- Menards: Clear
- Home Depot: Clear
- Central Sales: Scraps - Basement Back Corner
- Inventables: Great selection, Lowest price for small sheets
- RC Foam: Cheap Meter-length carbon tubes 3-5 days to door
- HobbyKing: Great Prices
- HobbyTown: Local
- Carr Hobbies: Local
- Menards/Home Depot: Construction Lumber, nice pine.
- Galleria: local, Unique hardwoods
- Menards/Home Depot: Small pieces, $
- Russel Steel: Local, way cheaper