- Shop Coverage during open hours
Misc Building Materials:
- Metal Stock
- Clean Plywood / Hard Wood
- Any non-basic 3D Printers (Resin, Sintering, Powder)
- Commercial Rugs, even moderately worn for the messier shops.
- LED Light Fixtures of Any Kind
- Newer Laptops for dedicated equipment (4+GB RAM, SSD storage)
- 3D Scanner
- Hand woodworking tools: Hand Planes/Miter box/Coping saws/clamps/etc.
- Small Crafting Tools of most any kind
- 4'x8' Panel saw
- Wide capacity belt sander
- Acrylic scraps 4"+ x 4"+
- Metal stock of any kind for the metal shop.
- Aluminum stock of any kind (Cases, Rails, Mounts, etc.) for robotics/cnc's
- Mindstorms: Would be nice for kids classes.
- Electronics: Components (No old CRT's, Bulky stuff, etc)
- Volunteers: Always looking for help with shop work.
- Staff: Folks wanting to give tours and run the laid back front desk.
- Accounting: cost effective Duluth MakerSpace Accounting.
- Garbage: Good Cheap Service or sponsorship
Last Updated: February 29, 2020